Health & WellBeing Coaching
Are you . . .
- not as fit as you wish to be?
- stressed, and find it difficult to fully relax and shed the stress?
- feeling generally unhealthy, or unhappy with your weight?
- finding it a challenge to switch off?
- having difficulties establishing a regular health, fitness and/or well-being practice?
- feeling disconnected from your body or ungrounded?
How we work?
Health and Wellbeing is about building unconscious and supportive habits, regular practice, awareness and attention, and gradual and evolving change. Whilst change can be quick and dramatic, when it comes to health and wellbeing, it seldom lasts or it can overload the system. Therefore, we do not subscribe to the ‘magic wand approach’ and focus on achieving incremental and sustainable change with each session.
“The groundwork of all happiness is health.”
James Leigh Hunt
At Aronagh, we work with you to
- develop and embody a regular and holistic health and wellbeing practice that is right for you,
- maintain and increase your commitment and motivation even when things seem to stall or go backwards,
- transform limitations that are keeping you from taking your health and wellbeing to the next level.
We support you in-between sessions to help you maintain momentum and get the best possible results from our work together.
Book a session here. Questions?
Contact us to find out more.
Note: Health and Wellbeing Coaching is no substitute for medical treatment by a qualified medical professional. It can, however, be used to enhance and support medical treatments in agreement with your GP or medical practitioner.