Her presentations and talks weave compelling messages through original content, poetry, storytelling and interactively engaging the audience in their own transformative process.
Based on her international consulting work with 50+ organisations across a variety of industries, ranging from local SME’s to multi-national blue-chips with often highly complex cultures, and her own eclectic training in different modalities, Bettina is able to draw on a wealth of examples, metaphors, stories and experiences that inspire, stimulate and motivate her audiences.
Below is a selection of example keynotes or talks:
Weaving Change – Pulling a few, right strings rather than pushing a rigid outcome – 1 hour keynote
Headline: Change, be it IT-enabled, organisational and/or cultural, is often pushed through an organisation costing more energy and resources than it returns. To experience change that truly provides sustainable return on investment – on all levels, leaders must wholeheartedly commit to change – for themselves and their business, and allow the outcome to organically emerge by focusing on targeted change interventions.
Talk Content: Bettina proposes that true change does not have to be hard or painful; it does not need to be pushed through with massive effort. Weaving change means identifying key change levers within an organisation, focusing on changing those that will yield desired results supported by full and visible commitment by the leaders of the organisation. In this talk, Bettina helps leaders to understand and identify
- what commitment to change means,
- how they can sustain it in the face of uncertainty
- how they can make their own personal change journey whilst leading the way and
- what key actions they can take immediately to become a source of inspiration to their teams.
Resilience –‘Bouncing back’ is the not the Answer – 1 hour keynote
Headline: We expect leaders and employees to bounce back quickly from set-backs. Yet, bouncing back only keeps the status quo, and set-backs continue to cause stress, burn-out and mistakes. Instead, organisations need to focus on supporting their people in bouncing forward: resilience + embodied learning, so that set-backs have less and less impact and energy can be expended on what counts
Talk Content: In this talk, Bettina will explain the difference between bouncing back and bouncing forward, and the impacts each has on people’s capacity to create and innovate, motivation to achieve and perform, ability to deal with stress, and level of health and energy. The first step on the road to bouncing forward is self-knowledge. Bettina will take the audience on a fast track journey of their resilience type. Participants will learn
- how to work with each resilience type
- to identify the 3 strongest resilience destroyers in business
- how to create successful resilience habits
- 3 easy to implement ways to increase resilience at work
Language – Why we need to change the way we talk to enter new business territory – 1 hour keynote
Headline: The language we use in business can be clinical, digital, logical, survival oriented, fear-based – devoid of emotion, devoid of soul, devoid of creative juice and thus devoid of the deeper source inspiration and motivation that helped our ancestors discover continents, make ground breaking discoveries and keep going in the face of greatest adversity.
We need a new language for business to support and create new ways of doing business.
Talk Content: In this talk, Bettina will share what deeper connotations words and phrases have for us, what difference symbolic and somatic language makes to our neurology – our motivation, wellbeing, thinking style and ability to change behaviours. With clear examples she will illustrate how the audience can use different linguistic constructs to move into new business territory.
Participants will come away with expanded awareness of how their daily business language impacts them, their colleagues and their performance. They will take away the seedlings of a new approach to language in business, enabling them to
- immediately change the reach and inspirational energy of their conversations.
- increase the impact of their business communications
- achieve a new level of clarity in their communication
 Language that unites the mental, emotional and physical realms – and thus addresses our whole neurology – the three main brains in our body – mind brain, heart brain and gut brain.
5 steps to reinvigorate your business and increase your impact – 2 hour interactive talk
Headline: A 5 step business assessment with a twist that gives participants a powerfully different perspective on how they are doing business.
Talk Content: What do you do when your business has plateaued or seems to be stuck in some areas? This could be attracting and converting clients, making a profit, using time/resources productively, getting the best out of your team (incl. suppliers) and your own resilience (stress levels, work/life balance). Participants will taken through a whistle stop tour of their business using her 5-step unstoppable entrepreneur mentoring methodology helping them to identify 5 practical actions that they can immediately implement to shift stuck or stagnant areas of their business to achieve one or more of the following:
- increased productivity
- enhanced performance
- reduction in expenditure
- improved business relationships
- saved time & effort
This workshop is for conscious solopreneurs, small business owners and business leaders who are committed to taking themselves and their business to the next level.
All keynotes are adaptable to specific audiences.
We specialise in facilitation of workshops, team development days and corporate events with specific learning- or achievement-based outcomes.
For larger events, we can also help you with making your event a success by:
- designing impactful objectives,
- preparation of powerful and effective running order and content, and
- selection and development of just the right participant engagement & learning activities
Interested in booking Bettina as a speaker, facilitator or to interview her, contact us here.
You can request our speaking/media kit here.
Some of Bettina’s past Interviews, Speaking & Facilitation Engagements:
- IIC&M webinar July 2016: Discovering your purpose (contact the International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring, IIC&M, for the replay here, view the presentation here).
- June 2016: Lead your business – 5 Steps to more productivity, profits and Freedom (City Business Library, London)
- IIC&M webinar May 2016: The Power of Emotion Coaching (contact the International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring, IIC&M, for the replay here).
- April 2016: How to create a profitable business blueprint for your start-up (City Business Library, London)
- IIC&M webinar April 2016: Pathways through Overwhelm (contact the International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring, IIC&M, for the replay here, view the presentation here).
- IIC&M webinar March 2016: Overcoming Burnout (contact the International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring, IIC&M, for the replay here, view the presentation here).
- January 2016: Lead your business – 5 Steps to more productivity, profits and Freedom (City Business Library, London)
- IIC&M webinar December 2015: Forget Skills, it’s all about the right attitude in business (contact the International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring, IIC&M, for the replay here, view the presentation here.)
- Technology Equality Podcast – December 2015: Interviewed by Lori Brooks about my Entrepreneurial Journey. Access the podcast here. Access the YouTube version here.
- Post-Claims Club – November 2015: The value of neuro-linguistic programming in improving the insurance claims experiences.
- Global Mentoring Week – November 2015: High Impact Leadership for Business Owners – 5 Steps to more Productivity, Profit & Freedom. Access the replay here)
- IIC&M webinar September 2015: Values in Coaching and Mentoring (contact the International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring, IIC&M, for the replay here, view the presentation here)
- IIC&M webinar June 2015: Coach as a Leader, Leader as a Coach (contact the International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring, IIC&M, for the replay here, view the presentation here)
- IIC&M webinar March 2015: Emotions and the Impact of your Reactions (contact the International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring, IIC&M, for the replay here, view the presentation here)
- Excellence Expected Podcast Series 2015 – The Real Truth About Finding The Right Business Partner for The Long Haul (listen here)
- University of East London 2014 – Managing your personal performance whilst travelling overseas (with Valerie Cheong Took) – view the presentation on slideshare.
- Inspiring Talks with Life Coaches 2014 – Nurturing your Resilience (with Valerie Cheong Took)
- Webinar for HR Forum, Pakistan and Mile.org 2013 – Managing Performance in an International Environment – view the presentation on slideshare.
- Chelsea Coaching Group 2013 – Stress Detox (with Valerie Cheong Took)
- Interview with Radio Kerry 2012 – The benefits NLP & Qi Gong Integration – listen here.
- Department of Health 2009 – Strategy workshop facilitation
- Department of Health 2009 – One-day Learning workshop preparation & facilitation for 100+ people
- Keynote for MDM conference 2009 in Denmark – Master Data – A Strategic Asset?
- Keynote for Stepstone 2009 HR Director’s conference – Managing talent in an economic downturn
- Keynote for Payroll Conference 2007 – Payroll, HR & Finance – Successfully managing the relationship can pay dividends ca. 300 attendees.
- AccountingWeb 2007 – Formulating and Executing Strategy
- AccountingWeb 2006 – Key Performance Indicators – what is key and what isn’t?
- Softworld HR 2005 – Transforming HR to support the future needs of the business strategy
“This was one of my favourite talks so far. Very valuable and relevant content, superb delivery. Thank you Valerie and Bettina for great practical exercises and food for thought. For all of you who couldn’t attend today – please do check out these two ladies, they do really great work.”
Petra Kreatschman, Organiser of www.meetup.com/coaches-talks/.
“Bettina is an excellent OD facilitator and was able to take the event from concept to delivery with the minimum of direction. She is very organised and professional.”
Ginny Edwards, Programme Lead, Department of Health
“Bettina is a multi talented, highly organised and professional facilitator/chair. It was a pleasure to work with such a personable lady.”
Max Jones, Purple Rock Events Ltd – Event Management and conference solutions
For additional testimonials and references, contact us here.