Starting up your own business, but uncertain about next steps?
Looking to take your business to the next level?
Planning to step up your performance as a leader, line manager or management consultant?
When embarking on a new opportunity or challenge, it is often helpful to work with a business mentor who has been where you have been and can point you in the right direction.
COMPLIMENTARY ASSESSMENT – IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD:
To help you get started and focused to take that next step in your business, click on this link to download this powerful and rapid business assessment that will enable you to take action immediately: Download your High Impact Leadership Assessment
How we work with you
“I was a bit skeptical about the value a mentor might add to my own ideas and research on setting up an online business. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of advice, guidance and knowledge conveyed by Bettina Pickering, a well-established business owner and coach. My sessions with Bettina were enjoyable and easy-going, but packed with valuable information, practical and useful tips and great gems from her experience as an entrepreneur. I found Bettina to have a relaxed and informal style when it comes to mentoring, and this worked well for me as I felt comfortable to ask any question or discuss a particular scenario throughout the months we worked together.” Rizwan, Mentoring Client
What you can expect from your mentor
Your mentor will
- help you focus on what is most important right now to achieve your goals much faster than you might be able to do on your own,
- challenge you to step back from your business and see the picture so you do not miss the wood for the daily detail and minutiae of the trees,
- support and motivate you, not only when things go well but more importantly when things are stressful and challenging,
- offer different perspectives that you may not have considered; they will challenge and broaden your beliefs of what is possible for you,
- provide a valuable sounding board for your ideas, visions, or to discuss confidential challenges,
- share common and no so common pitfalls or obstacles along the way, and give you advice on how to navigate or avoid these.
We offer mentoring for the following areas:
- Business Start-ups
- Running your own business
- Business issues and challenges
- HR and people management
- Career transition and progression
“I have been working with Bettina throughout the process of setting up my business. She has an amazing ability to create clarity of thought and to really help me to focus on what needs to be done, as well as figuring out how to do it.” Diving Instructor, Mentoring Client
To discuss your needs and book a session contact us here.
Questions? Contact us to find out more.