Resilience & Stress Coaching
“Resilience is the ability of a material to absorb energy when it is deformed elastically, and release that energy upon unloading”
When we are stressed we accumulate and hold tension – physical, mental, emotional and energetic. Being resilient is about the ability to release this accumulated tensions, learn from it and change the way we react to ‘stress triggers’.
In our resilience & stress coaching we help you to:
- let go of accumulated stresses, tensions and accompanying emotional load so you have space for learning and developing your resilience,
- understand your stress patterns and triggers,
- gain clarity on your resilience set point, strengths and areas to pay attention to,
- transform stress patterns and triggers, e.g. setting clear boundaries, reducing mental chatter, honouring your own power and intuition,
- discover practical and immediate things you can do to reduce the stress load in your life,
- build awareness and mindfulness of your own state, so you know when you need to change gears, take a breather or stand your ground every day, and can take empowered action,
- develop a resilience practice that is right for you, so you can reduce stress on a permanent basis and lead a happier life.
“Learning is retarded in conditions of high anxiety and low acceptance. For most tasks, people have the intellectual knowledge to perform well; they just have a hard time acting on what they know.”
Because we focus on helping you reduce and clear your current stress load first, you will experience increased energy levels, and an increased ability to adapt and learn to better deal with every day stresses.
This will also free up energy and motivation to start and maintain a regular practice.
Book a session here.
Questions? Contact us to find out more.