is an experienced leadership consultant, transformative master coach and mentor, inspirational trainer and speaker. Her unique combination of skills and experience enables her to develop and deliver tailored and multi-disciplinary coaching, development and consulting solutions that help teams and individuals quickly make significant improvements to their performance, creative abilities, and well-being.
She understands how change works and what motivates people; thus she can quickly pin point the ‘difference that makes the difference’ for complex change.
Bettina worked for PA Consulting Group for over 13 years, where she led and delivered 50+ engagements in complex, culturally diverse and fast changing environments across many sectors, both private and public. Her focus was on people and culture change, business transformation, organisation design and corporate performance management.
In 2010, Bettina created Aronagh as a one-stop partner for leadership and change consultancy. Examples of her work at Aronagh include:
- Consultancy projects: a significant culture change programme for a Media Technology Company, Target Operating Model Design for a global Charity, Data Governance for a global enzyme manufacturer, programme management for a financial services institution.
- Training engagements: developed leadership & sales training for a global accountancy & tax advisory firm, delivered consultancy training for a global strategy consultancy and trained the senior leadership team of a Media Company
- Coaching & WellBeing sessions: helped many people to move forward in their careers, increase self-esteem, lead from their authenticity, remove limiting beliefs and learn Qi Gong.
- Speaking engagements: workshop for UEL about stress management, webinar for HR directors in Pakistan on Performance management
Business clients included Arla Foods, Arthur D. Little, Associated Press, Baan, Balfour Beatty, Benfield Re-Insurance, BP, Britax, B&Q, Cambridge Antibody Technology, Care Quality Commission (CQC), Centrica, Children and Family Court Advisory Support Service (CAFCASS), Chevron, Clifford Chance, College of Policing (UK), Commission for Social Care Inspection (CSCI – now CQC), Department of Health, DSBS Group, DSM, DWP, Eircom, Ericsson, Food Standards Agency, FSA, Healthcare Commission (now CQC), Her Majesty’s Court Service, KPMG, Maersk, MAN Diesel, Marlborough Therapy Centre, Meat Hygiene Service, Momenta Group, Nordea, Norwich Union Healthcare, Novozymes, One Housing Group, Philips, Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice, Prudential, Reuters, Royal Mail, Serco, South West London Strategic Health Authority, The Lazarus Consultancy, Telemetry, UEL, UBS, UPM, Vodafone, VOPAK, Worldvision, Yara, York International.
Bettina is an accredited/certified
- Accredited Executive & Life Master Coach (AMC),
- Accredited Master Mentor in the field of Leadership (AMM),
- Certified Master Practitioner and Trainer of NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming),
- Money, Marketing & Soul Coach,
- Psychosensory Techniques and Principles (Psy-TaP) practitioner,
- Energetic NLP practitioner Levels 1-3,
- MBTI I & II practitioner,
- Prince II practitioner,
- Qi Gong teacher for martial, health and medical Qi Gong systems,
- Fitness instructor to Music,
- Energy work practitioner incl. Reiki 1 & 2
- Hypnosis Mastery
- Addiction & Smoking Cessation
- Hand Acupuncturist.
Bettina holds an
- MA in applied Coaching (Emotions)
- MBA in Strategy & Finance
- MSc in Production Engineering.
In addition she has trained in
- Clean Language
- Symbolic Modelling
- Leadership Embodiment and Somatic Intelligence
- Hero’s Journey
- Neuro- & Heartscience
- Emotion Science
- Change Management
- Programme & Project Management
- Corporate Performance Management.
Connect with Bettina on linkedin.
What clients are saying about Bettina:“Bettina is a multi talented, highly organised and professional facilitator/Chair. It was a pleasure to work with such a personable lady.” – Max Jones, Purple Rock Events Ltd – Event Management and conference solutions
“Bettina is an excellent OD facilitator and was able to take the event from concept to delivery with the minimum of direction. She is very organised and professional” – Ginny Edwards, Non Executive Director at West Herts NHS Trust
“While at PA Consulting Group, Bettina helped me to develop a data management strategy and business case, design a lean yet far reaching data management organisation and embed the governance and data organisation within our four main locations in Europe. Key to the lasting success of this change project was the approach Bettina chose, which included the engagement, involvement and finally implementation of the data management organisation, which included 30+ people part-time. Bettina is a talented and highly experienced senior consultant, especially in the areas of change management, employee engagement and organisation design. I particularly valued her insights, honesty, her cultural awareness and ability to deliver in a culturally challenging environment.” – Tommy Andreasen, CIO, MAN DIESEL
“Bettina has a great ability of taking a little bit of detail from someone and making it a meaningful deliverable. She is structured, and focussed. She was amazing to work for, I learned so much. Bettina approaches everything she does with passion and enthusiasm and this in turn makes Bettina is one of the most dynamic and committed people I have had the pleasure of working with. She has so many qualities that make her an asset to any company.” Suzi Harnett, Project Manager, Financial Conduct Authority
Memberships & Accreditations
Inquiries for work or collaboration
Interested in working with Bettina or booking her as a speaker for your event? Contact her here.